FOR DOUGH:Maida 2 cups
Powdered milk 2 tbsp
Salt 1/2 tsp
Baking powdered 1 tsp
Caster sugar 1 tsp
Yeast 1 tsp
Oil 2 tbsp
Luke warm water (for dough kneading)
FOR CHICKEN FILLING:chicken boneless 1/2 kg
salt to taste
balck pepper powder 2 tsp
oil 6 tbsp
onion(small) 2-3 sliced
ginger garlic paste 2-3 tsp
red chilli powder 2 tsp
coriander powder 2 tsp
sesame seeds for garnishing
1. In a bowl put all dried ingredients (maida,powdered milk,salt,baking powder,caster sugar,yeast) and mix them well.
2. Then pour oil in that bowl mix and knead the dough with the help of luke warm water.Knead for atleast 5 minutes well.Note that the dough should be little sticky and soft3. In a greased bowl put the dough for rising for aleast 1 hour or it become be double in size.
4. After proofing knead the dough again to remove air inside it.
5. Roll the dough rectangularly and make cuts as shown in the figure.
FOR CHICKEN FILLING:1. In a bowl marinate chicken with salt,balck pepper powder,red chilli powder,coriander powder and oil for 20 minutes.
2. In a pan heat oil put sliced onion saute it until golden brown.After that add ginger garlic paste and saute it well.
3. Put marinated chicken in pan mix it then add water and cook it for 10-15 minutes.
4.Cool down it and filled it in the dough.
BAKING:1. Cover the dough by following the steps of the picture.
2. Greased the baking tray put the bread on it and put in a preheated sauce pan cover it and bake it for 20-25 min until golden brown colour appears.
3. Note that the sauce pan should be covered and preheated for atleast 15 minutes
Yummy chicken bread is ready enjoy it with ketchup.