|Baked Chocolate Donuts Recipe|
CHOCOLATE DONUTS YUM
INGREDIENTS:Wheat Flour (Maida): 1 cup
Caster sugar: 3tbsp
Powdered milk 3tbsp
Softened butter 3tbsp
Salt a pinch
Luke warm water 1/4 cup
Luke warm milk 1/4 cup
METHOD:1. First mix luke warm water and luke warm milk in a glass.
2. In a bowl put all dried ingredients (maida, caster sugar, powdered milk, yeast, salt) and mix them well
3. In another bowl beat egg for 2-3 minutes then add softened butter in it and beat again.
4. Then put this mixture (egg+butter) in bowl having all dried ingredients and mix them again.
5. Knead the dough with the help of (milk + water mixture), and knead it for 4-5 minutes.
6. Then put it in a greased bowl for proofing since it become double in size or at least for 1 hour.
7. After proofing knead the dough again to remove air inside it.
8. Then roll it in the form of roti with the thickness of 1/4 inches and cut in the shape of donuts then put it again for proofing for 10-15 minutes.
9. After 10-15 minutes fry donuts at low flame till golden brown.
10. After frying leave them for cooling and then dip in chocolate sauce or glazing.
Enjoy fresh donuts.