All purpose flour 2 1/2 cup
Yeast 2 tsp
Caster sugar a pinch
Salt 1/2 tsp
Milk powder 1 tbsp
Lukewarm water 1 cup
oil 3-4 tbsp
Boneless fish 500 g (small 1 inch pieces)
Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
Onion 1 (sliced)
Tomato (without seeds) 1 sliced
Oregano 1/8 tsp
Chili sauce 2 tbsp
Spring onions with leaves 2 (chopped)
Capsicum 1 (sliced)
Olives 8-10 (sliced)
Salt to taste
Red chili flakes 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder 1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds powder 1/2 tsp
All spices powder 1/4 tsp
Mozzarella cheese, grated (as required)
Cheddar cheese, grated (as required)
ketchup or pizza sauce 1/2 cup
1. Mix all the ingredients and knead them with lukewarm water. Put it in room temperature covered for 3-4 hours till it becomes double in its size.
1. In a bowl, take fish add salt, black pepper powder, vinegar, red chilli powder, lemon juice and mix well.
2. Fry onion and ginger garlic paste in oil, add marinated fish and spices. Cook until fish is done properly.
3. Add chili sauce and salt in it. Remove from heat. Add red chili flakes and 1/2 tsp oregano in it and mix it well.
4. Now make a round pizza base from dough with the help of rolling pin. Preheat the pan on stove. Put the pizza base in pan and cover it, cook it on low flame for 2-3 minutes (from one side).
5. Now take out the base from pan and apply the ketchup/pizza sauce on other side, which is already cooked. Then put some cheddar cheese, fish pieces, some sliced tomatoes,capsicum, olives and onion. Now add some mozzarella cheese over it.
6. Put it in pan again and cook it covered for 15 minutes or till the cheese melts.
7. Enjoy tasty homemade new sensational fish pizza.