1. Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add onions, red pepper, salt, black pepper and garlic.
2. Cook, stirring occasionally, until soft, 10 to 12 minutes. Add rice and cook, stirring, by adding water until rice are done, 5-6 minutes. Add cheese and cook, with constant stirring, until melted, 2 to 4 minutes.
3. Now add stock and cook until liquid is thickened and rice becomes soft, for approx. 18 to 20 minutes.
4. Lastly, season with salt and pepper. Serve topped with chopped green onions.
5. Delicious cheesy rice are ready to eat, serve with sauce and enjoy!